In the mission to accelerate the development of new and better treatments for primary glomerular diseases, NephCure launched the NephCure Accelerating Cures Institute (NACI) in June of 2015 in partnership with the University of Michigan. Fully formed, the NACI Clinical Trials Network will be comprised of approximately 30 nephrology practices in community and hospital-based settings with expertise in the conduct of clinical trials.
Objective: Identify nephrology practices to participate in the NACI Clinical Trials Network.
NACI Trial Network site selection will prioritize the following site characteristics:
- Experience in the conduct of clinical trials
- Robust glomerular disease patient population
- Confirmed ability and willingness to use the Network Reliance IRB of Record held at the University of Michigan for all U.S.-based sites
- Committed clinical practice and strong site clinician champion (site PI)
- Balance between pediatric and internal medicine practices (~1/3 to 2/3 distribution, respectively)
- NephCure-engaged community
For questions, please contact Hailey Desmond, NACI Program Manager, at email@example.com or call 844-618-2479.
If you wish to declare your interest in participating as a NACI Clinical Trials Network site, please submit a cover letter along with the NACI Trial Network Site Questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 734-232-2353.
Due Date: December 20, 2016
To download RFA, click on NACI RFA.